On September 15th 1995 Christian Rittel founded “Montagetechnik Christian Rittel”, which led to the creation of CR-GmbH on April 11th, 2001. Since then, we have successfully taken on a wide range of projects in the automotive industry and for its suppliers.
Automation is our passion. We support our clients at every stage, from initial planning through to final assembly.
With over twenty years of experience, we can offer advice and support in theautomation and planning of:
- Welding systems, exhaust system production
- Assembly systems (gearboxes, motors, steering gears (MQB / MEB), axles, brake cylinders, foot levers, brake value sensors, railway sleepers, white goods, etc.)
- Interlinking systems [Comment: not familiar with the German or English terms here. Found “linking facilities” online but that also seems like a bad translation. Could also use ‚linkage systems‘ if it’s related to trains, I‘m not sure which one is meant.]
- Robot and portal technology [Comment: portal? I assume “automatic door/gate” is intended]
- Storage cells for e.g. “Pump-nozzle components”
- Automated loading and unloading for e.g. Brake discs, stub axles, crankshafts, camshafts, railway wheels, car and truck pistons, pinions and gears, glasses, front and rear windows as well as washing machines [Comment: “washing machines” – always associated with clothes in english?], sandblasting, X-ray and plasma systems.
As we celebrate the 25th anniversary of our company on September 15th, we look back with pride on the relationships we’ve built with our customers and the successes we’ve been able to deliver together. We look forward to building on these successes with you in the future.